Repairs of RIB’s, boats and boat trailers
You can turn to Brugge Marine Centre for all repairs to your boat, engine, trailer and/or nautical equipment. We have an extremely wide range of modern tools in order to complete all routine tasks easily. These range from a simple maintenance service to larger repairs to your equipment.
On the other hand we also carry out highly accurate diagnosis and respective repairs. For this we have a whole range of diagnostic equipment and the adjacent canal for the necessary testing work.
Besides a long list of tools, diagnostic tools and technical documentation, our expertise, experience, passion and skilled team are the most important instruments.
Hence, we dare to argue that these are strongest links within our company. With as a solid base a skilled team and in addition to that the constant training in the products offered, we ensure that we always perform at a high level.
All of these tools and years of experience in the field allow us to guarantee any maintenance or repair to a successful conclusion.
We continue to strive every day to repair the equipment entrusted to us with the utmost care and precision, so that you leave us satisfied.
Do you have any questions, or would you like additional information?
Contact us! We will not betray your trust!
Maintenance of your RIB, boat, engine or trailer
An annual maintenance of your boat, motor&trailer helps to maintain the value and reliability of your equipment. We always advise to bring your boat in at the end of the season so that you can fully enjoy the new season with the first rays of sunlight in the spring.
A further number of unmissable reasons for an annual maintenance are:
- Combating corrosion
- Non-lubricated parts getting stuck
- Certainty that there is no water in the tail fin by e.g. a fishing line
- Be sure that the engine starts when you need it
- Maintain warranty on boat/motor/trailer
- Prevention of larger breakdowns due to poor maintenance
You may wonder what such maintenance includes. In the overview below you can see on which points we check your boat, motor and trailer when boat comes in for maintenance. Of course this can vary depending on your engine, boat, and the amount of hours sailed. Of course it is always possible to receive a quotation in advance and everything happens in consultation with the customer.
Check points boat
- If desired, your boat can be cleaned
- Renewal or maintenance of anti-fouling if applicable
- Go over and check-up of all accessories
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Shower tank is emptied (for winter maintenance)
- Petrol is preserved (for winter maintenance)
Check points engine
- Replacing the engine oil (with 4-stroke engine)
- Replacing the oil filter (with 4-stroke engine)
- Replace petrol filter
- Check spark plugs and replace if necessary
- Externally clean engine block if there is residue
- Apply an anti-corrosion layer
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Preservation of the engine (if winter maintenance)
- Draining water from the engine block (for winter maintenance)
- Change the tail fin oil
- Check and replace the anodes if required
- Check the propeller
- Lubricate the propeller shaft
- Diagnosis of the engine
- Rinse and test run the engine
Check points trailer
- Lubricate the ramp brake
- Complete review (if requested)
For all the above work, we have the necessary professional materials and knowhow, in order to offer you a quick service.